300QJ Submersible Pump
Diving pump is a new kind of machinery of drawing water . It consists of the electricamachinery and the diving pump . It is widely used in hydraulic engineering facility , forexample irrigation on farmland , draining water in industry and mining enterprisearchitectural engineering precipitation , also in cooling system of river , reservoir ,eruptive fountain , hot spring bathing place , and so on . Its main characteristic is that thecombination of pump and electrical machinery , working in the deep water , easy to userepairs , with great efficiency , also safe and reliable.
2. Use condition
1 Power source: 380v three alternating currents, 50 HZ
2 Water qualities
(1) Not above 25℃(85℃ for the type of heat-resisting)
(2) Shot contents (mass ratio) not above 0.01%
(4) Content of hydrogen sulfide not above 1. 5mg/L
(5) Chloride ion not above 400mg/L
3 The diving electrical machinery must be fully filled with clean water is used in watercompletely.
4 the install depth can not exceed the fixed lift 20%; and require the wall of the wesmooth and straight.
1 Model meaning
2 Model, main technical parameter(refer to the form)
|Model||Power||Flow (m3/h)||Head||Outlet Dia.||L||W||H||Volume||N.W.||G.W.|
|12 inches ( Fit for 12 Inches well )|
Note: Besides the product models above, please contract us for the designmanufacture and installment of the diving water pump
4. Structure synopsis
(1 )Refer to the picture
The water pump mainly consists of the water pump shaft, the impeller, the conductioncurrent shell, the rubber bearing; the check valve body(chooses support)and so onhe electrical machinery mainly has the foundation, the pressure membraneadjustment, the thrust bearing, the thrust force plate, shaft, the stator, the rotor, andshaft seat, fling ring, water in section, electric cable and so on.
(2) Main characteristiche
1.The electrical machinery is a flushing water type three-approaches divingasynchronous motor. The electrically cavity fully filled the pure clear water, for use ocooling the electrical machinery and lubricating the bearing. The pressure membraneon the base of the electrical machinery is used to adjust the pressure which is causedby the calefactive water in the motor.
2. To prevent the sand of the water entering into the motor, two reverse throttleswere Installed at the top of the machine. And also an axletree was installed atthe bottom of the machine. make the machine sand-proof.
3. To preventthe axletree of the water pump walloping, the axletree of the waterpump and the axletree of the electrical machinery are combined together.
4. Both the electrical machine and the water pump are lubricated by water.
5. The stator of the electrical machinery adopts cable of high quality electricamachinery, to make it well insulated.
6. Make up of centrifugalimpeller, it has a simple structure.
(Ⅰ) Prepare before installation.
1. Check whether the submersible pump is in accordance with the usage conditionsand scope.
2. Use a heavy object with its diameter equal to the largest external diameter of thesubmersible pump to examine if the submersible pump can be put into thewellhead and check whether the well depth conforms to the installationrequirements.
3. Check whether the wellhead has been cleaned and whether the well water isturbid. It is not allowed to use the submersible pump to clean the well or draw outsilt water so as to avoid the earlier damage of submersible pump.
4. Check whether the position of clamp fixed at the wellhead is correct and whetheran bear the weight of the whole machine set.
5. Check whether the elements of submersible pump are complete, whether thestallation is good according to the assembly drawing of the instruction manuaDemount the filter net and revolve the coupling to see if it revolves freely.
6. Unscrew the bolts for adding water and discharging gas, fill the motor tank withclean cool water(t is better to use distilled water. Warning: The motor tankshould be full, and screw the bolts for adding water and discharging gas.
7. Cable Gland, cut off a 120 mm rubber sleeve from one end of the outgoing cableswith electrical knife, arrange the three core wires into ladder-shaped and peecopper core of 20 mm, wipe off the oxidation surface of the copper wires with knifeor emery cloth, inject the two heads and bind them with thin copper wires, soldethem tightly, bind up the three contacts for three layers separately with insulatingadhesive tapes and eventually fold the three wires and bind them up for fiveayers, the binding should be tense and tighten so as to prevent the penetration of the drawing of the wiring of cables as following:
8. Check whether the three phase conductors are through with a universal electricmeter and whether the DC Resistance is similarto balanceable.
9. Check whether the circuit and transformer capacity are overloaded, connect thestarting equipments, make the submersible pump slanted and upside down, inject onebucket of water into the water pump in order to lubricate the rubber bearing inside, thenerect and fix the submersible pump and start it instantaneously (less than one second)to see whether its rotation in accordance with that of the card. If opposite, might changeany two glands of the three phase cables, fix the filter net and make the preparation todrop into the well.
(Ⅱ) Equipment and Tools Installation
1. one set of hoist chain of a weight of over 2 tons, one tripod with aof no less than 4 meters, or any other hoistequipment
2. lifting ropes (steel wire) with endurance of over one tons weight(the weight of awhole set of water pump)
3. sets of lathe dog (clamp plate) installation
4. Spanner, hammer, screw driver, electric tools and other instruments etc
(Ⅲ) Installation of Water Pump:
1. submersible electric pump with pump increase of less than 30 meters can utilizeose, directly use steel wire or other rope with weight endurance of the whole machineand water pipe as well as all water in the pipe for hoist installation in the well.
2. apply steel pipe for pump with pump increase over 30 meters with the followingstall ation order:
(1) Use lathe dog to clamp the upper part of water pump, with electric motor and watepump connected, hoist it up and slowly drop into the water until the lathe dog hangson the well entrance and release the hoist chain.
(2) Clamp a pipe using another set of lathe dog, and hoist it using hoist chadistance of 15 cm to flange and slowly drop it down. Make sure cushions have beenplaced in pipe flange and pump flange, use bolts and nuts and spring cushions toevenly tighten the pipe and pump.
(3) Hoist the submersible pump slightly, take off the lathe dog on the upper side of thewater pump, and use plastic band to tighten cables to water pipes, and slowly dropdown to make the lathe dog hang on the well entrance.
(4) Apply the same method to deliver all water pipes into the well.
(5) After bringing out the cable and connecting the control switch, connect the 3 phasepower supply. (refer to the attached table in page 20 on submersible electric pumpsupplemental switch, cable parameters)
(Ⅳ)Caution during Installation:
1.Once locking occurs when dropping down the pump, switch or turn the water pipeand overcome the locking point, if various measures are still not effective, it is stricforbidden to force ably drop down the pump, so as to avoid submersible electric pumpocking up with the well or being damaged.
2. During installation, cushions should be placed at flange on each pipe, andevenly apply force to tighten.
3. According to conditions of drift sand and sludge in the water well, make sure thepump has reached a certain depth to the bottom of the well, it is forbidden tobury pump into sludge, the distance between well bottom and the pump isnormally keptno less than 3 meters(see fig. 2).
4. For the pumps water depth, the gap between dynamic water level and wateentry point is no lesan5 meters(see figure 2), otherwise, the watepump bearing could be easily damaged.
5. The pumps lift could not be too low, otherwater pipe at the well entrance to control pumps water flow at a rated flow point, to as to avoid motor overload and burning resulted from exceeding volume ofwater flow.
6. During pump operation, water drainage should be evenly and consistentelectric current should be steady (no more than 10% of the rated current), novibration and noise. If malfunctions occur, problems should be found and solvedn a timely fashion.
7. During installation, be aware of the setup of earth wire for the electric motor (see fia. 2), if water pipe is steel pipe, lead wire from the lathe dog at the welentrance; when the water pipe is plastic, lead wire from the screw at water pump's dust gauze.
Diving electrical pump switch and electric cable table
1. The cable and switch listed in this table is only supplies the reference
2. It is a necessary 2 meters longer than the lifting, changing the length according to different cases in actual use.
6.Usage and Maintenance
1. After finishing the installation of submersible electric pump, check continuitysituation of the insulation resistance and three-phase again at the position of switchCheck if there is any error in the connection of instrument and starting equipment. Startd try the machine only if there is any problem. After starting, observe if the indicatinreadings of every instrument surpass the rated pressure and current described on thenameplate. Listen to make sure if there is any noise or libration phenomenon existing inthe pump Start operation if everything is normal.
2. After the first four-hour running of pump, stop the machine and test the insulationresistance of heat-stated motor rapidly with a value of =0.5MΩ
3. Restart the pump with a 5 minutes interval after the stop of pump to prevent highcurrent when start the motor and leading to burning caused by incompletecircumfluence of the water in the water-feeding pipe.
4. After the normal operation of pump, do periodical check on the power supplypressure, working current and insulation resistance to prolong its life time. If thefollowing situations are found, stop the pump and eliminate the faults instantly.
1) Under the rated working conditions, current exceeds 20%.
2）The moving water level decreases to water-in structure causing interval water out.
3) The submersible pump shakes violently or has a loud noise.
4) The power supply pressure is lower than 340V.
5) One-phase of fuse is burnt out.
6)The water transmission pipe is damaged.
7) The heat state insulation resistance of motor to ground is lower than 0.5 MΩ
5. Disassembly of Machine
1) Unfasten the tied rope ofthe electric cable, take down the pipeline part and wireprotection plate.
2) Screw down the water-discharging bolt to emit out the water in the motor cavity.
3) Take down the filter wire mesh and unfasten the fixing screw of the fixing motoraxis in the coupling.
4) Screw down the bolt connecting the water-in structure and motor. Divide thepump from motor (Notice that one should fill up the machine flat to avoidbending of pump axis during the division).
5) The disassembly order of water pump is: (Figure 1) water-in structeading shell, impeller.check valve. At the time of knock down the impeller,use special tool to loose the subulate slipcover of fixing impeller. And avoidbending of pump axis and damage of every part during the knock down process.
6) The disassembly process of motor is: (Figure 2) Put the motor on the platforand knocks down the nut of dual head bolt, pedestal, tight nut at the shaft endthrust disc, button, down leading bearing base, dual head bolt from the bottomof motor in turn. And then take out the rotor(notice of no damage to the wirearcel). Finally, take down the down connection section and up leading bearing base.
7) Assembly of Machine.
8) Wash and clean the rust and dirt of every part before assembly. Wipe oil onevery fitting surface and fastener. Then assemble the machine in turn.
|Model||Power||Flow (m3/h)||Head||Outlet Dia.||L||W||H||Volume||N.W.||G.W.|
|12 inches ( Fit for 12 Inches well )|
Use scenarios to illustrate:
1. Farmland Irrigation
2. Deep well water lifting
3. Surface dewatering engineering (such as dewatering before real estate construction, dewatering before subway construction, dewatering of underground water level in mine, etc.)
4. Domestic water use in residential quarters (automatic constant pressure water supply, etc.)